Consolidate Your Superannuation
Our superannuation fund consolidation service allows you to consolidate your super into a fund of your choice.
Doing this allows you to reap the benefits of the best super fund most suited to your needs.
With our fuss free service we will:
- Examine all of your existing super funds in terms of performance, administration fees and exit fees
- Determine which super fund is best for you, whether it be one of your existing funds or a new fund altogether
- Check if you lose any life insurance benefits and ensure you are adequately covered in your new fund (or help you organize insurance outside of super free of charge)
- Consolidate your super into one fund
If you so choose, we can also continue to monitor your super fund's performance, and suggest appropriate ways to increase your superannuation savings.
Our free initial consultation can mean the choice of having hundreds,
or thousands of dollars in your super fund.
Benefits of consolidating your super funds
There are a number of benefits when choosing to consolidate your superannuation funds.
- Save on fees - one fund means less administrative fees.
- More savings to grow your super - having only one set of fees means more available funds that can increase your savings.
- Less paper work - easier to manage your super and track your fund's performance.
Which super fund is best?
There are numerous super funds available in Australia and finding the best one will depend on a number of factors. These include:
- Your superannuation goals
- Level of investment risk you are willing to accept
- Whether you would like life insurance in super
- Whether you have a preference for a particular fund type (such as industry, employer, retail or SMSF)
What you need to consolidate your super
Before you consolidate your super there are a few things you first need, such as:
- your latest super fund statements
- details of your lost superannuation
If you don't have any superannuation goals in place yet, you may also like put some thought into this before meeting an xLife superannuation adviser so we can further discuss what is best for you.
Some Australian superannuation funds
To make it a bit easier for you, we've listed some of the superannuation funds available in Australia, perhaps these names might jog your memory and help you find and consolidate your superannuation.
- AMP Flexible Lifetime Super
- Australian Reward Investment Alliance
- Australian Super
- Colonial FirstChoice
- Construction and Building Unions Superannuation
- Emergency Services and State Super
- First State Superannuation Scheme
- HESTA Super Fund
- MLC The Employee Retirement Plan
- Retail Employees Superannuation Trust
- State Super (NSW)
How to consolidate superannuation
To consolidate your superannuation simply call an xLife adviser on 1300 135 205 and we can examine all of your existing funds and then determine which fund is best for you.
Get your first Superannuation Consultation FREE!
Talk to a Specialist Superannuation Adviser on 1300 135 205 about growing your superannuation today!