ClearView has been playing an important role in the lives of Australians since 1976.
ClearView started out as an Australian registered life insurer called NRMA Life, providing life insurances to NRMA customers.
Today, ClearView is a public company listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) that provides a comprehensive range of investment, superannuation, retirement and life insurance solutions through ClearView financial planners, independent financial advisers and strategic partners.
Their passion is to help customers achieve financial security and prepare for the future. They do this with a level of personal service, care and concern not often found in business today.
ClearView LifeSolutions offers a complete array of protection options that allows customers to shape their protection plan to suit their individual situation. This modular system of integrated benefits means that people can secure a comprehensive cover solution.
Life Insurance cover offered under ClearView LifeSolutions includes the following:
- Life Insurance: Pays a lump sum benefit to your family or beneficiaries if you die or are diagnosed with a terminal illness.
- Trauma Insurance: Provides a lump sum benefit if you suffer from a trauma condition or critical illness that is specified in the Product Disclosure Statement.
- Total and Permanent Disablement Insurance: Helps to provide lifetime financial protection by paying a lump sum benefit if you become totally and permanently disabled due to a sickness or accident.
- Income Protection Insurance: Provides a monthly benefit of up to 75% of your salary to you if you are unable to work due to a sickness or accident.
- Business Expenses Cover: Cover for small business owners and the self employed, it pays a monthly benefit to help cover fixed business costs if you are unable to work due to a sickness or accident.
ClearView is a Supporting Partner of MoneySmart Week, an initiative to help build financial literacy within the community. Clearview supports the Australian Literacy and Numeracy Foundation which promotes financial literacy amongst regional communities.
ClearView Financial Advice Pty Limited ABN 89 133 593 012 AFS Licence No. 331367.
If you would like more information on ClearView or any of the other life insurance companies we compare, please contact us on 1300 135 205.
Source: Clearview Website, 7 March 2013